Tuesday, January 23, 2007

.kelly & cam.

Taken from celeb gossip blog popsugar.com. I too would like to get dumped by Justin Timberlake, only to take up with Kelly Slater in Hawaii. :(


"Kelly's mom is insisting that the two are just friends, but we beg to differ. The two have been seen all over together along Oahu's North Shore. She arrived Tuesday, and he evidently cleared his whole schedule to spend teh week with her. Wednesday they were seen having dinner at Haleiwa Joe's and Friday they went grocery shopping together. During the week they hit the beach and got in a round of golf at the Turtle Bay Resort. They haven't been completely joined at the hip, though. Cammie was seen shopping Kelly-free at the Ala Moana Center in Honolulu. Reps for both, of course can't be reached for comment so we'll just have to wait and see on this one."


With everyone (everyone, I swear) in Canada I'm promising to wake up one morning -- yes, all by myself with no wake-up call to speak of -- and paddle up ALL BY MYSELF. Yup, that hasn't happened in quite some time (and to think, at the beginning of summer I was doing it every day!). In fact I got a look/lecture from Greg the other day when I said that G. was so excited to surf that he took off without me. But there's a swell (small one) expected Thursday so maybe if it isn't too blustery I'll drag my wetsuited-self out into the h2o. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats