Sunday, February 04, 2007

.sharkies.

This morning I dragged my warm and toasty behind (I spent the night sleeping cozily beneath TWO comforters ... one an extra thick one that I used back in California) up and out of bed at 6 a.m. down to the beach. G. spent much of the morning convincing me to surf, but after listening to Brad and Doug's story of the 6 foot shark they spotted (and which brought them all, hastily paddling in) I was content to keep all of my appendages safely on land. FINALLY (at 7:30) I was convinced to grab my board and paddle out when Eddie (Pang) calls G. over to tell him that he spotted four, 10-foot sharks feeding out in front of Concessions. Lovely.

So there was no surfing this morning. Again.


At least there is football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats