Tuesday, January 30, 2007

.rawr.

RAWR.


Play the game and guess what I am:

a. a baby tiger

b. a baby penguin

c. an adolescent t-rex (I can't spell the first part ... tiranosaurus?)

d. a grown-up eagle



###


RAWR. Anyway, I'm in a foul mood because I KNEW there was going to be south shore wrap from country's HUUUUGE swell and got myself into an excited tizzy just to be disappointed after a phone call with Warren who informed me it was all unrideable. :( This is what I get for not dragging my lazy butt out of bed all weekend -- apparently surfnewsnetwork LIED to me again those *&@#$ and what they SAID was flat - 1 foot was actually decent surf -- and only surfing once last week. Wah. I would ALMOST miss G. (big fat lie we all know I miss him) if it didn't mean blissfully sleeping in till late, late, late. And let me tell you anything is late when compared to 5:30 a.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crystal.... can you email me? I'm a girl who adopted two teenage boys. They've had hard times and want to move to HI to surf. I am willing but don't know a thing about these beaches. I don't want to be killed by locals (I'm native american but light skin) and I don't like tourists either. I prefer less reef, sharks and rip as possible because of the picture of your head :) Any info is really appreciated, I don't want to screw this up. Thanks a lot... Samantha at samtaylor777@yahoo.com

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats