Tuesday, February 20, 2007

.whale watching.

Yesterday, in the midst of freezing to death in gale-force winds and icy cold water I spotted a whale spouting. :) It was huuuuuuuuuuuuge - it's flipper was the same height as the sail boat which it was swimming quite close to (I told Errol he should swim over and make friends with it). I named my new whale friend Flipper.

Even though there were supposedly waves this morning I dug out and returned home to sleep. I'm not used to winter surf. Maybe tomorrow though.

Remind me to share the story of the time I locked my keys in the car (because I took out the wrong key - I had the car not the truck) and Warren and Brad broke in with a screwdriver and a hanger, Gavin had to lend me a towel and everyone came over to watch the festivities. All very entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats