Saturday, February 24, 2007

.almost kissing.

Congratulations to my beloved Gay Bob (aka Bobalicious) on his impending marriage-hood come tomorrow.

On Friday he was out celebrating his last remaining days of freedom and must have been in remarkably good spirits, allowing me to play with his 7'10 egg. I heart that board but rarely get to switch with him because he never wants to play with my itty bitty 5'10. Anyway, I took off on a wave and had a hard time turning the board (could have been that extra two feet) and thought that I almost killed Greg.

So I paddle over to Jess.

Me: Jess, I almost killed Greg.
Jess: You almost kissed Greg?
Me: NO! ... How do you 'almost kiss' someone?

Please note, Jess = Greg's girlfriend.

Anyway, it was quite funny and I was told that I mumble (which I don't think I do ... because Jess also misheard something again today, so maybe it's just her hearing?)

Oh, and Trisha is back in the h2o after her multiple month recovery. Which means more girls in the h2o for the longboarders to aim at.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ride a 5'10"???? hoooo you must be pro

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats